Fireball Dissects DeLorean!


Yeah, I dig this car. Always have since Doc Brown ran her up to 88. Why? I mean, it doesn’t really drive all that well, kinda dorky lookin’,  and only came in one color.

Well, because it was just damn cool. That’s all. And it deserved to be immortalized in film. (I did a tuned version below, but the original sketches are by Andy Probert) Lots of versions were done for the Back to the Future films, and all of them were cool. But a flying Delorean? THAT was sick. Every now and then I like to dissect a movie car because movie cars are like actors, only they don’t get insulted when you give them constructive criticism. They don’t pout when they get their lines wrong and they don’t throw tantrums… for absolutely no reason.

A little while ago I went to DMC and got a full on tour of the shindigs. yeah, DMC is back. You can get a brand new 1984 Delorean for only $50K. (Yeah, let me just whip that outta my ^$#”, yo.) But at any rate, Back to the Future or not, the car is rock n’ roll. Check out the episode below and tell me that you don’t want one. More photos after the jump.

Doc1 Fireballed

Doc2

Doc5 Andy Probert Sketch

Doc6 Andy Probert Sketch



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий