The End of Drifting or a New Beginning?


This weekend I am stoked to brave the desert heat, stomach the $1.99 All You Can Eat Buffet and resist the temptations of the blackjack table and champagne room to watch those Formula Drifters tear up the tarmac of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. If we don’t have to pawn the cameras to cover the costs of our hedonistic delights we should have our coverage on StreetFire by early next week.

Are you down with drifting? If so, are you down with Ken Gushi’s tC? No doubt it’s an ill communicator with the Beams motor and RWD conversion, but is a car like this good or bad for drifting? As a drift fan I tend to prefer cars like Ross Petty’s S15 to say, Tanner’s tC. But that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a Frankenstein’d build either. I’m torn, what do you think about this new crop of drift cars? I can’t worry about it now, I’m off to a Vegas strip club, er I mean, the Vegas strip, er the racetrack outside of Vegas. Focus, I need to focus.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий